New GDPR Regulations (DATA PROTECTION)
In accordance with the new GDPR Regulations that are coming in to force on May 25th 2018, we need to inform you that the way your data is held is changing.
The changes are as follows:
- We hold your data for invoicing, sending part's.
- We do not give any information to 3rd parties.
- You have the right to know how your data is stored.
- You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold for you.
- You have the right to have your information deleted.
AIR QUALITY LIMITED formerly Air Quality Assurance makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect your name, address, phone number and e-mail address when you place an order. We need this information so we can complete your order and contact you if there is a query.
We do not store your credit card details.
We realise that some of our customers might be worried about using their credit cards on the internet.
Secure server software encrypts all your personal information, including name, address and credit card details before it leaves your computer. We make use of the highest quality encryption technology available (technically 256 bit SSL encryption). All payment card information is handled by PayPal and we do not store your payment card information.